We welcome you back
Our No.1 priority is health and safety of our members, visitors and staff. We have taken all the precaution to make our club a safe place to train and following the guidelines of NSW Government & Health Department along with Fitness Australia Framework with the COVID Safe Plan. So, we do request you to follow our Safety Guidelines mentioned below where you can help us keep you as well as our staff safe.
Wellbeing of Members, Visitors and Staff
- Members and guests who are unwell are kindly asked to stay home.
- All members and guests will have their temperature checked upon arrival, which also includes our staff.
- We ask that you please self-scan on your way through, so we have a record of the date and time when you arrived.
- Non-members need to enter their details in the register provided at the reception.
- The safety signs around the gym are there for your safety, please abide by these rules.
- Be mindful of other members around you. Please follow the marked areas on the floor and always adhere to the 1.5 m rule.
- Ensure you comply with 1.5 metres physical distancewhere practical, areas such as the bathrooms, reception and protein bar area.
- Every second piece of cardio machine will be switched off. Where some weight machines are not 1.5m apart, please be courteous to allow other members to finish from neighbouring machines until you proceed to your workout.
- We strongly encourage to shower/change at home where possible or limit showers to 5 minutes when using the provide amenities.
- Sauna and Steam room area are capped to 1 person per room due to the 4sq.metre rule.
- Our Personal Trainers will remain 1.5 metres apart from their clients and use verbal correction.
Functional and Group Classes
- All functional classes will resume with a capacity of 20 participants, or one person per 4 square metres. You can book your spot for these classes through our Universal Fitness Group App only 24 hours prior to a class starting.
- All Les Mills, Barre, Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and Boxing classes will remain on hold until further notice. Our website and social media platforms will have the latest updates.
Hygiene and Cleaning
- Adopt good hand hygiene practices. Please wash your hands before and after your workout.
- Ensure to use the provided hand sanitisers at the venue entry and throughout the facility.
- Please wipe down your equipment after use with the provided wet wipes placed around the facility.
- We have always had a no towel no train policy and we are enforcing the policy more now, if you forget you towel you can hire the towel at the reception.
- Towels are also to be placed on the machines to avoid contact with the upholstery.
- Water bubblers will be closed (bottled water will remain available to purchase)
- No self-serve at the Protein Bar. Please ask staff for your protein goodies.
- Touch points, surfaces, and equipment are cleaned thoroughly and regularly by staff daily and entire club is deep cleaned overnight by professional cleaners.
- We encourage contactless payment options.
- Bring your own mat for training.
- We encourage you to please download the Australian Government COVID safe App.
- Our staff our trained on their responsibilities to execute our COVID-19 Risk Management Strategy.
- NSW Government allows for the changing room facilities to remain open.
Please be respectful to our staff as we adapt to this new way and who are enforcing the procedures.